Fair Impact organises ESG discussions in many formats:
- Thematic round table meetings. Earlier originators: Alpha Research, Amundi Asset Management, Aviva Investors, Erste Asset Management, MAN Group/GLG, Partners Group, Sarona Asset Management, Symbiotics, Vontobel.
- ESG workshops. Earlier originators: Actuarieel Instituut, Ahold Delhaize Pensioen, AFM, CFA Society VBA Netherlands, Delta Lloyd, DNB, RobecoSAM, SPO, TIAS.
- Other possibilities: implementation of sustainable company strategy, ESG integration in investment process, conference call corporate responsibility report or integrated report (for investors, ESG research providers and brokers), stakeholder dialogue, (corporate) road show in the Netherlands (as for Japanese asset manager SNAM) or in a financial centre (Brussels, Frankfurt, Londen, Paris, as for Profundo), capital markets day, educational journey.
- Responsible Investment Corporate Access (RICA) conferences in partnership with Tradinfo. After the last edition of RICA Zurich one of the moderators asked on behalf of the Sustainable Stock Exchange Initiative (SSE) to include their National Dialogues into the RICA-concept. Initially SSE-RICA conferences will be organised at European stock exchanges. Partners of RICA are, for example Actiam, Corio, Euronext, LFG Value, Nordea Investment Management, Pirelli, Repsol, Roche, SIX Swiss Exchange, ThinkETFs, UNCTAD.
- Breaking Financial Barriers (BFB) in partnership with KplusV organisatieadvies and Tradinfo. This initiative consists of conferences, a platform/network and research. BFB aims to break down the barriers that (innovative) companies have when financing their growth. Partners of BFB are Bakkenist, Creditreform, Euronext, Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services.
- Fair Impact also advises on which CSR or ESG seminar to attend.
See also page EVENTS.
If you want to conduct ESG discussions, then please contact Robert Klijn.