Fair Impact organises ESG discussions with the following parties:
- Broker dealers publish research concerning ESG themes so that they receive commissions from institutional investors.
- Parties like MSCI, ISS-oekom and Sustainalytics are suppliers of ESG research. They contact companies to fill out questionnaires and assess their ESG performance. Organising a conference call is an efficient way to inform ESG researchers.
- A family office is a venture that is established by a family or is integrated to support the financial needs of the family.
- Pension funds, their asset managers and insurance companies are institutional investors. They are able to influence the ESG strategy of a company by establishing a dialogue with them (engagement).
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) aim for example to promote human rights or environmental protection. Organising a stakeholder dialogue is an efficient way to inform and learn from NGOs.
- Banks offer private clients with sizable assets private banking services. Their investment teams are researching companies and investment funds.
Are you looking for ESG conversation participants, then get in touch with Robert Klijn.